Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10319 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,683 (元25,997) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)