Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10289 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,800 (元27,212) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)