Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,165 (₩3,331,230) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)