Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02023 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,779 (87,946 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)