Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02063 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,896 (91,892 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (37 minutes ago)