Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11091 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,392 (元12,551) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)