Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10329 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,141 (元20,723) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)