Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,531 (元24,475) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)