Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10585 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,474 (元13,922) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)