Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,309 (元11,626) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)