Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 185 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)