Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,761 (₨159,372) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)