Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,979 (₨322,368) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)