Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02047 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,726 (133,176 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)