Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02060 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,737 (132,892 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)