Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02781 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,998 (71,859 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)