Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02847 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,176 (76,417 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)