Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03785 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,539 (Mex$ 40,674) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)