Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,215 ($4,544) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)