Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,916 ($2,705) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)