Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,447 ($4,873) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)