Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,431 ($4,849) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)