Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01359 JOD / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,233 (Php90,747) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)