Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01415 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,177 (Php153,890) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)