Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01409 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,140 (Php151,846) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)