Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01400 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,191 (Php85,114) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)