Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22755 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,689 (R$ 11,816) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)