Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21216 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,292 (R$ 6,088) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)