Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,686 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19416 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,480 (R$ 7,620) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)