Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22437 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,762 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)