Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21893 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,802 (R$ 12,800) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)