Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26326 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,378 (EC$9,032) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)