Cost of living comparison between Castellón de la Plana, Spain and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,775 (€3,604) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)