Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22434 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,409 (R$ 10,739) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)