Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,837 (€2,101) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)