Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,001 (€2,439) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)