Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,866 (€2,198) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)