Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07079 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,947 (27,499 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)