Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07696 JOD / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 177 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)