Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07013 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,994 (28,425 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Utrecht costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)