Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21331 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,226 (R$ 5,747) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)