Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,364 (€3,153) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)