Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,240 (COL$5,063,963) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)