Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 957 (COL$4,096,698) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (44 minutes ago)