Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,935 (COL$8,048,219) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)