Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,756 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07092 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,131 (Bs 86,457) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)