Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,890 prices entered by 523 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07108 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,686 (Bs 51,862) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (37 minutes ago)