Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,783 prices entered by 512 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,076 (Bs 85,501) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)