Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,521 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,123 (Bs 235,398,567) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)