Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01161 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,573 (135,474 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)