Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01125 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,515 (134,703 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)