Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22339 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,630 (R$ 11,771) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)