Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19553 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,536 (R$ 7,856) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (39 minutes ago)