Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22401 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,935 (R$ 8,640) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)