Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,390 (€1,667) in Campobasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)