Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22887 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,415 (R$ 10,551) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)