Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22325 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,290 (R$ 5,778) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)