Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,607 (£5,009) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)