Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,255 (£4,811) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)