Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,207 (£4,806) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (30 minutes ago)