Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,633 (£5,204) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)