Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21825 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,569 (S/. 7,187) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (34 minutes ago)