Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21631 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,490 (S/. 6,887) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)