Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21588 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,646 (S/. 7,623) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)