Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01390 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 988 (Php71,064) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)