Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07095 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 158% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 8,394 (Bs 118,315) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)