Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 151% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 7,840 (Bs 110,527) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)