Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07086 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 147% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,449 (Bs 62,785) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (36 minutes ago)