Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07079 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 151% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 7,842 (Bs 110,789) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)