Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,359 (AU$4,398) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)