Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,312 (AU$8,127) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)