Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,700 (AU$8,701) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)