Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,777 ($5,329) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)