Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,119 ($5,823) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)