Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 897 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,545 (€4,605) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (41 minutes ago)