Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,753 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,009 (€2,380) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)