Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01466 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,674 (Php182,326) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)