Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01333 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,449 (Php108,705) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)