Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01355 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,348 (Php99,484) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)