Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,162 (€3,971) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)