Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,676 (€3,582) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (30 minutes ago)