Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03792 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,733 (Mex$ 72,065) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)