Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,173 (972,164 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)