Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,071 (₨ 317,901) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)