Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00653 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,102 (₨ 322,067) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)