Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00678 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,225 (₨ 328,361) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)