Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20097 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,934 (9,625TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)