Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18884 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,237 (6,551TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)