Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,682 (€1,986) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (40 minutes ago)