Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18825 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,500 (﷼ 7,970) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (44 minutes ago)