Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18827 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,356 (﷼ 7,201) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (35 minutes ago)