Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,258 ($3,186) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)