Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,075 (2,372,106 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (37 minutes ago)