Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 JOD / BIF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,552 (3,814,627 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)