Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,085 ($5,767) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)