Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,512 (€3,363) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)