Cost of living comparison between Budva, Montenegro and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.772 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,603 (€3,372) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)