Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,554 (€1,866) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (36 minutes ago)