Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,716 (₩2,732,464) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (43 minutes ago)