Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,806 (₩4,699,237) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)