Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,128 (COL$4,294,240) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)